My top co-workning places in Stockholm

1. Fryshuset restaurant. A place of passion. Were young people meet and dance, play basket, skateboard. Something is happening and I can sit there for hours just working, listening, observing and get inspired.

2. Goto10 - A co-working place in Hammarbysjöstad. I like the atmosphere and the view off the harbor. It is a silent place - perfect to read and think.

3. Café 60, Sveavägen 60 - a place where you can drink a cup of coffie and eat something. The great thing with this place is there openings hours from 07 PM to 02 PM. The changes of age groups during the day are interesting. They have all the biggest Swedish newspapers. When I want tro catch up with what happens in society. It is very easy to just ask people a question and I get a answer.

4. Down Town Camper by Scandic is a Hotel in the middle of Stockholm. This is like a oas and you meet a lot of people. There sister Hotel Continental down by the railway station. This place is more chaostic    place with a lot of people passing through.

5. Tekniska museet, The Technical museum. Where I am a member in there friend and sopport organisation. As a member I can visit the exhibition whenever I like.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Vilka svenskar är rikast i världen?

Det som formar min bild!

Jag vet inte om du märkte det?