A Network - you dream about?!


En bra start på dagen - är något jag har
höra sedan jag var liten. Frukosten eller
brunchen har taget en plats i mitt liv.
How don you create a really good network?
Where do you met this people? How do you use your network for?

I am proud of my NETWORK! One of the best networker is in my network! Filipe Carrera who has written a book about this, "Networking - Your personal Survival Guide".


How can you call if you have a problem? How call someone today? Everyone is texting, send a message on SMS, Facebook or LinkedIN! But I like to hear peoples voices! I like to see peoples faces!

När jag var lite - fanns en bok
som hette Peter och hans blommor!
How do you meet people today? Perhaps online? I am fascinated by networking - and find it as a art! How to build up the trust enough to get the other persons e-postadress or phone number! Whats in it for them? That's the question of today!


För mig är det viktigt att snabbt
bygga upp ett förtroende för
att kunna få möjligheten att
kontakta personen i framtiden!
I remember that I met Filipe the first time 2006 at a JCI Conference in Maastricht.(Junior Chamber International) We have kept in contact with each other ever since.
A lot of a on going network is about keeping in contact with each other!

En viktig del av mitt liv är mina nätverk och
hur jag använder dessa!
Fika - a cup of coffee and a cookie is -the lubricants to many inventions, ideas and Swedish companies!








Småland är viktigt för mig -
och en del av min självbild!
Dessa värdeord tycker jag är
viktiga och beskriver -
den jag vill vara ganska väl!
A other thing is to give a helping hand to your contact or their contacts if you can and if you feel that its alright!

A friend through JCI ask me to help some South Korean people who were in Stockholm. Of cause I helped them and it become a event at the Nobel Museum!

Always think about it and what you AND your network can do - a active network can realize dreams, move mountains and give people hope!

Till och med varmt för en hund!
Fredagen den 25 maj så hade AfS en
demonstration på stadstorget i Växjö.
Det var samma dag som GDPR började
gälla och min 50 årsdag.






Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Julbord hos IKEA!

Vilka svenskar är rikast i världen?

Var ett föredöme och en förebild!