All people are creative!
The BOOK "Härarbeta" (it is in Swedish)and its about to fiend the place where you do your best work!
FRIENDSHIPBooKs is all about trust - trust about my values and how a chose books. In a way reading is like be out traveling.
I have interviewed thousands about traveling habits. And what they will do on this journey or what they have done.
In Sweden people is LAGOM - we do´nt try to find conflicts!

Where do you work best or/and get your best Ideas? In US the talk about four places - in bed, in bath, at a bus or in a bar! I read a lot when I am traveling! I like to listening, talking and discussing with people. I thing the best place for me is when I meet people!SO - when you employ me let me meet people and you will ket the keys to my creativity!

Kommentarer
Skicka en kommentar