I need one or two mini ME/s!

Today I had three meeting at the same time! I manage two but the last one I could not attend! 

I am satisfied that I have my priorities right! I put my focus on a meeting at The PARK South and give a thank you to Jan Bergman who recommended me to attend through Anna Erman at Danske Bank.

I am so impressed of the panel and the moderator who gave me so much input to what I am doing right now! Becoming a teacher and working with sustainability! 

Laila Pawlak from Singularity University Nordic really impressed me with here thinking about people - took me back to my days at IKEA with Planet, People, Profit.

The theme of the evening was "Impact leadership, Future skills and entrepreneurship". 

In the panel was Sara Wimmercranz, Heaven Bereket, Laila Pawlak, Maddy Savage and moderator Sabinije von Graffke. 

WHAT IS IMPACT LEADERSHIP?
- Sara describe it as showing the way. Not about teaching, not about knowing - ABOUT LEARNING!
- Heaven describe it as inclusion.
- Maddy describe it as more transparent and authentic.

I describe it as core values, sustainable Development Goals and doing! (but I was quiet) 

In Lailas presentation she showed the 17th SDGs - I question in my head was which of this SDGs who affect their entrepreneurship and investments?

She gave us six skill sets of the future:
1) Navigate and up date yourself in accelerating technologies.
2) Partnership and community building.
3) Purpose and profit; aligned mindset.
4) Ethics and values; Moral compass.
5) Global leadership skills.
6) Unapologetic human perspective.

Laila also describe the fundamental 4s:
* Be better
* Do better
* Feel better
* Look better

Better Together! (my extra)

To change the world - when you be, do, feel and look better - bravery come for free!

Another question in my head was how we create a future education system with learning possibilities with all this smart input? 

After the event I met a lot of interesting people from Vattenfall, IBM, India, Brazil, Eritrea/Iggesund, Vimmerby, Älmhult, Denmark. I really learned a lot and the hours flow away!

It the bus stop outside The Park South I met a women from Financial Compliance Group who also attended the meeting had a very interesting talk about school, education, learning and entrepreneurship. 

In the future I will practice my skills to be at three places at once!




Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Julbord hos IKEA!

Vilka svenskar är rikast i världen?

Var ett föredöme och en förebild!