What do you do when you don't know?
![]() |
| What is this? I know - but why do I know? |
How do you develop your creativity?
Have you reflect up on your values? What is important for you?
How do you develop your network?
![]() |
| What happens here? |
![]() |
| It is a installation at Stockholm University but who is the artist? |
Were is your passion?
How do we build trust and respect between each other and in the society?
The answer is to who is the artist is Gabriel Lester and the name is Twirl! Nobody I asked new it so that challenged my curiosity and I got in my detective mode. Made a call and got it!In what situation do you get so curious that you "walk the extra mile" to find the information and to expand your knowledge? This may be the "key" to new areas of interest and knowledge!




Kommentarer
Skicka en kommentar